I just wanted to update all my blog followers, that yesterday afternoon I finished the rewrite of Book 1 of my YA Fairy Tale.

I finished the original rough draft last summer (2014) only to realize, with a little promoting from one of my Alpha Readers, Rob Akers, that there was a major plot point going in the wrong direction. Since then I’ve been up to my neck in rewrites. The plot problem had to be fixed and it’s effects on the rest of the world had to be followed through.

It was a lot of work, but I’m so much happier with the book now. It’s gone from 54 chapters to 93 and totals out at 168,800 words.

I think it is now ready for¬†another set of Alpha¬†Readers to come along and check it for holes, problems, and any issues. If you’re interested let me know!

Now I’m starting the next part of the story. My plan is to finish the series without worrying about whether its two more books, one more book, or twelve. Once the whole story is done, I’ll go back and start editing from the top!

Thanks for Cheering me on!